2009年8月27日星期四

i love my family, frend & teacher~hahah

my sis prepare 4 me wan~黑椒鸡扒~哈哈~
i Prepare rabit birthday gift~haha
heart shape strawberry ice-crem..yummy~~
devil~~my hand pose look lik “zha bo loong zhao sau"hahaa~
devil + ghost~

ghost wil sms wan..so in la~~
another notty ghost~~hahaha
"lian fa sao"haha

smile~~

smile 2~

we spend alot time 2geter ~hahaha...

we having lunch in old fine art room~happy in tis classs
she din sleep coffin be4~haha

beautiful devil~haha

they editing photo~haha

my lovely teacher~~ah keng~

avril~~haha,look like a deer??

when fine art~

act..we have many chair to site~bt all of us sot sot..
dun wan sit chair wan sit floor~haha
then teacher oso do so~hahah

tis is yee nan~~he cover his handsome face~

teacher trying to teach us how to turning colour~


is tat cute??hahah...the grape is real wan~~
bt it stay at tis room so long time jor..
so...nobody dare to eat~haha

so cute hor~hahah

my mum cook 4 us~tat day i off day...
tat y mum cook many "leng liu"haha~
long time din spent time wif family jor~
hehe...i wil take more time to "stick" my family~

rabbit' birthday gift~

start sleep "early" jor
so at nite so less wil "pou tou"~hehee
night everyone~

没有评论: